Pengarffwysfa, Llaneilian, Amlwch
- Lot 1 Guide Price - £9000 to £12,000 per acre
- Lot 2 Guide Price - £9000 to £12,000 per acre
- Lot 3 Guide Price - £7000 to £9000 per acre
- By Public Auction
- Wednesday 14th September, 2022 at 6pm
- Excellent Blocks of Agricultural Land
Lot 1 - Abererch Land & buildings extending in total to approximately 66.246 acres (26.81 hectares)
Lot 2 - Abererch Land extending in total to approximately 9.62 acres (3.893 hectares)
Lot 3 - Henblas Land extending in total to approximately 19.5 acres or thereabouts (7.89 hectares)
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION
(unless previously sold or withdrawn)
To be held at Tafarn y Rhos, Rhostrehwfa, Llangefni, Angelesey, LL77 7YU
on Wednesday 14th September, 2022 at 6pm
SITUATION & DIRECTIONS
The land is situated to the north eastern corner of Anglesey 2 miles or so from the A5025 north coast road and some 2 miles from the Historical Port Town of Amwlch.
Taking the A5025 from Menai Bridge in a northerly directions towards Amlwch, by passing the village of Penysarn. In the scattered community of Cerrig Man turn right by the Anglesey Mowers garage, signposted Llaneilian/Point Lynas. Follow this road for approximately 3/4 mile and take the first right signposted Pengorffwysfa.
Lot 2 will be found on the left after 200 yards and the access track to Lot 1 will be found on the right immediately in front of Bryn Haul bungalow.
For Lot 3 proceed to the top of the hill and take the first left passed the chapel. Henblas land will be found on the left after a few hundred yards.
This block extends in total to approximately 66.246 acres and comprises a 24.46m x 11.995m 5 bay steel framed stock shed with block walling and yorkshire boarding with concrete water trough.
27m x 10.2m 6 bay concrete framed stock shed with blocks and concrete panelled walls.
6 x 4.6 shed and loft over of stone and block constructed under a corrugated asbestos roof.
Good stock handling facilities.
The access track is subject to a right of way access in favour of Abererch House.
The land is contained in convenient size fields and is of excellent stock rearing quality with some of the land suitable to arable cropping.
OS Enclosure No Area
1600 - 13.93
4100 - 9.36
2276 - 14.52
1380 - 0.54
1554 - 8.16
1143 - 1.83
0083 - 16.95
3100 part - 0.96
Total 66.25 acres (26.81 hectares) approx
This block extends to approximately 9.62 acres of level land benefiting natural water source. Access to the land is by right of way.
OS Enclosure No Area
2034 - 5.01
3339 - 4.62
Total 9.62 acres (3.893 hectares) approx
The land extends to approximately 19.5 acres of grazing land which slopes north, northwest direction. The land benefits good road frontage, both natural and mains water. Good stock handling facilities.
We are led to believe that Lot 1 benefits natural and mains water supply, Lot 2 benefits natural water and Lot 3 benefits natural and mains water supply.
TENURE & POSSESSION
We are given to understand that the property is Freehold and offered with Vacant Possession upon completion. NB PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS SHOULD SEEK VERIFICATION VIA THEIR OWN SOLICITORS IN THIS REGARD
Viewing arrangements are at any reasonable time (on foot only) upon production of a copy of the brochure details as a permit.
MODE OF SALE
The property will be offered for sale by Public Auction at To be held at Tafarn y Rhos, Rhostrehwfa, Llangefni, Angelesey, LL77 7YU on Wednesday 14th September, 2022 at 6pm No responsibility can be accepted by the Vendor or their Agents for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in respect of the property in the event of it being sold, let or withdrawn. Detail relevant to this brochure relating to "Conduct of Auction" is available for inspection at the Clough & Co's Denbigh Office (during normal office hours) for your information and assistance.
BASIC PAYMENT SCHEME
For the avoidance of doubt the sale excludes any Basic Payment Scheme Entitlements.
Any guide prices quoted or discussed are exclusive of VAT. In the event that a sale of the property or any part of it or any right attached to it becomes chargeable supply for the purposes of VAT such tax will be payable in addition by the purchaser.
EASEMENTS, WAYLEAVES & RIGHTS OF WAY
This property is sold subject to all and any rights, including rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and electricity supplies; and other rights and obligations; quasi-easements and restrictive covenants; and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and other pipes whether referred to in these particulars or not. The property is also conveyed subject to all matters revealed in the title accompanying the Contracts of Sale.
TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING
The property, notwithstanding any description contained in these particulars, is sold subject to any Development Plan, Tree Preservation Order, Town Planning Scheme, Agreement, Resolution or Notice which may be existing or become effective, and also subject to any Statutory Provision(s) or By-Law(s) without obligation on the part of the Vendor or the Agents to specify them.
PLANS & PARTICULARS
These have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct but interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the statements within them. No person in the employment of Clough & Co, the Agents, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property and these particulars do not constitute an offer or contract.
1. These Particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property; please ask for further information/verification. 2. Nothing in these Particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase. 3. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required. 4. Any area, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY. If such details are fundamental to a purchaser, such purchaser(s) must rely on their own enquiries. 5. Where any reference is made to Planning Permission or potential uses, such information is given by Clough & Co in good faith. Purchasers should, however, make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase. 6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property 7. IN ORDER TO CONFORM WITH MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2007, WE ASK ALL PROSPECTIVE BUYERS HAVE PROOF OF IDENTITY & ADDRESS DETAILS AVAILABLE AT THE AUCTION. PLEASE BRING A CURRENT PASSPORT OR UK DRIVING LICENCE TOGETHER WITH A PUBLIC UTILITY BILL, BANK STATEMENT OR LOCAL AUTHORITY COUNCIL TAX BILL (DATED WITHIN THE PREVIOUS 3 MONTHS) TO THE AUCTION. CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT OF THE DEPOSIT WHICH MAY ONLY BE PAID BY BANKERS' DRAFT, BUILDING SOCIETY CHEQUE, COMPANY CHEQUE OR PERSONAL CHEQUE (N.B. PLEASE REFER TO THE PROPERTY CONTRACT/CONDITIONS OF SALE TO VERIFY THE REQUIREMENTS OR THE VENDOR'S SOLICITORS IN THIS RESPECT).
Should any dispute arise as to the boundaries or any points included in General Remarks, Stipulations, Particulars or on the Plans or the interpretation of any of them the questions shall be referred to the arbitration of the Selling Agents, Clough & Co, whose decision acting as the Vendor's Agents shall be final.
T R Evans Hughes & Co, Victoria Chambers, Holyhead, Anglesey, LL65 1UR (For the attention of Ms M Roberts) - Tel No : 01407 762204
Landeg Land Management - Tel No : 07880032675