- Guide Price :- £380,000 to £400,000
- By Public Auction on 24.05.23 at 7pm
- To be held at Vale of Clwyd Livestock Auction
- Detached 3 Bedroom Farmhouse
- Agricultural Land extending to 12.26 acres approx
- Superb Rural Views
- Range of Traditional Outbuildings
Accommodation : Front Entrance, Porch, Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, Utility Room, Downstairs Toilet, Living Room, First Floor, Landing, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom & WC. Outside includes a small courtyard and lawned area with small orchard.
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION
To be sold at the Vale of Clwyd Livestock Centre, Parc Glasdir, Ruthin, LL15 1PB
on Wednesday 24th May, 2023 at 7pm
SITUATION & DIRECTIONS
Henfryn is located in a pleasant elevated rural location boasting open countryside views and beyond. The property is situated approximately 2.5 miles north west of the village of Llangernyw which includes a shop, post office, primary school, chapel, church and public house. The property is also conveniently situated for the Market Towns of Denbigh, Llanrwst, St Asaph and Conwy.
From Denbigh take the A543, at Bylchau turn right onto the A544 road towards Llansannan, proceed into the village as you leave the village, turn left onto the B5382 signposted Llangernyw, stay on this road for approximately 4 miles until you reach the village of Llangernyw. At the 'T' junction take a right onto the A548, once you have left the village take a left signposted Trofarth, stay on this road bearing left when you see a former chapel on your right hand side then take the second right, stay on this road for approximately 1/2 mile and the property can been seen on your right hand side signposted Clough & Co for sale board
A rare opportunity to acquire a smallholding which includes a detached former farmhouse, traditional outbuildings in sound structural condition together with approximately 12.26 acres ( 4.96 hectares). The farmhouse is mainly built of stone under slate roof which requires an extensive programme of modernisation work. Approximately 2 years ago a damp proof course was undertaken with the official guarantee certificate covering the remedial treatment work available upon request. The property maybe of interest to a wide spectrum of purchasers to include those seeking a family home, equine enthusiasts, developers and farmers.
The property affords the following accommodation :-
With tiled floor
With electrical meter and central heating radiator.
LOUNGE 3.75m x 3m (12'3" x 9'10")
Having solid fuel burner with slate hearth and surround and timber floor
KITCHEN 4.99m x 3.27m (16'4" x 10'8")
With tiled floor and understairs storage cupboard.
CONSERVATORY 3.51m x 2.22m (11'6" x 7'3")
Benefiting impressive views of open countryside and tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM 5.46m x 2.28m (17'10" x 7'5")
Includes built-in cupboard, Euro Star boiler, access to the loft and access to rear garden.
DOWNSTAIRS TOILET/WET ROOM 2.78m x 1.21m (9'1" x 3'11")
With low level wc, wash hand basin, walk-in shower and laminate flooring.
LIVING ROOM 4.65m x 3.69m (15'3" x 12'1")
Open fireplace with brick/tiled surround and window to front aspect, tiled flooring.
Airing cupboard with hot water tank
BEDROOM 1 5.10m x 2.81m (16'8" x 9'2")
Window to front aspect, access to loft, central heating radiator and timber flooring.
BEDROOM 2 4.97m x 1.93m (16'3" x 6'3")
Central heating radiator and timber flooring.
BEDROOM 3 4.56m x 2.23m (14'11" x 7'3")
Central heating radiator and timber flooring.
BATHROOM/WC 2.19m x 1.65m (7'2" x 5'4")
Comprising Triton walk-in electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc and tiled floor.
Lawned area to the front, side and rear together with patio area, hedges, shrubs and trees.
Part stone brick store shed
Brick built garage/workshop
Former calf shed with concrete block constructed lean-to
'L' shaped stone built under slate roof former shippon and dairy with loft above being in sound structural condition
The land extends to approximately 12.26 acres (4.96 hectares) in conveniently sized parcels which benefits direct road frontage access. The land is currently laid to permanent pasture and includes good fence and hedge boundaries and benefits natural water supply. The land includes a small pocket of woodland.
We are given to understand that mains electricity, mains water, and septic drainage serve the dwelling. NB THE AGENTS HAVE NOT TESTED ANY SERVICES, APPARATUS OR EQUIPMENT APPROPRIATE TO THIS PROPERTY. INTERESTED PARTIES MUST SATISFY THEIR OWN REQUIREMENTS IN ALL RESPECTS (INCLUDING AVAILABILITY & CAPACITY ETC) PRIOR TO A COMMITMENT TO PURCHASE.
Viewing arrangements are strictly by prior appointment through the Agent's Denbigh Office (Tel No : 01745 812049)
TENURE & POSSESSION
We are given to understand that the property is Freehold and offered with Vacant Possession upon completion. Completion date will be 20 working days or earlier by arrangement.
MODE OF SALE
The property will be offered for sale by Public Auction at the Vale of Clwyd Livestock Centre, Parc Glasdir, Ruthin at 7pm on 24th May, 2023. No responsibility can be accepted by the Vendor or their Agents for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in respect of the property in the event of it being sold, let or withdrawn. Detail relevant to this brochure relating to "Conduct of Auction" is available for inspection at the Clough & Co's Denbigh Office (during normal office hours) for your information and assistance.
Council Tax Band E
BASIC PAYMENT SCHEME
For the avoidance of doubt the sale/sold excluding any Basic Payment Scheme Entitlements.
EASEMENTS, WAYLEAVES & RIGHTS OF WAY
This property is sold subject to all and any rights, including rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and electricity supplies; and other rights and obligations; quasi-easements and restrictive covenants; and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and other pipes whether referred to in these particulars or not. The property is also conveyed subject to all matters revealed in the title accompanying the Contracts of Sale.
TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING
The property, notwithstanding any description contained in these particulars, is sold subject to any Development Plan, Tree Preservation Order, Town Planning Scheme, Agreement, Resolution or Notice which may be existing or become effective, and also subject to any Statutory Provision(s) or By-Law(s) without obligation on the part of the Vendor or the Agents to specify them.
PLANS & PARTICULARS
These have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct but interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the statements within them. No person in the employment of Clough & Co, the Agents, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property and these particulars do not constitute an offer or contract.
Any guide prices quoted or discussed are exclusive of VAT. In the event that a sale of the property of any part of it or any right attached to it becomes chargeable supply for the purpose of a VAT such tax will be payable in addition by the purchaser.
1. These Particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property; please ask for further information/verification. 2. Nothing in these Particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase. 3. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required. 4. Any area, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY. If such details are fundamental to a purchaser, such purchaser(s) must rely on their own enquiries. 5. Where any reference is made to Planning Permission or potential uses, such information is given by Clough & Co in good faith. Purchasers should, however, make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase. 6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property 7. IN ORDER TO CONFORM WITH MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2007, WE ASK ALL PROSPECTIVE BUYERS HAVE PROOF OF IDENTITY & ADDRESS DETAILS AVAILABLE ON THE NIGHT. PLEASE BRING A CURRENT PASSPORT OR UK DRIVING LICENCE TOGETHER WITH A PUBLIC UTILITY BILL, BANK STATEMENT OR LOCAL AUTHORITY COUNCIL TAX BILL (DATED WITHIN THE PREVIOUS 3 MONTHS) ON THE NIGHT. CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT OF THE DEPOSIT WHICH MAY ONLY BE PAID BY BANKERS' DRAFT, BUILDING SOCIETY CHEQUE, COMPANY CHEQUE OR PERSONAL CHEQUE (N.B. PLEASE REFER TO THE PROPERTY CONTRACT/CONDITIONS OF SALE TO VERIFY THE REQUIREMENTS OR THE VENDOR'S SOLICITORS IN THIS RESPECT).
Should any dispute arise as to the boundaries or any points included in General Remarks, Stipulations, Particulars or on the Plans or the interpretation of any of them the questions shall be referred to the arbitration of the Selling Agents, Clough & Co, whose decision acting as the Vendor's Agents shall be final.
Gamlins Law, Morfa Hall, 141 Bath Street, Rhyl, LL18 3EB - For the attention of Mr Ben Whiting (Tel No 01745 343500)