Llanbedr Dyffryn Clwyd, Ruthin
- Guide Price :- £10,000 to £12,000 per acre
- For Sale by Public Auction
- To be held at the Vale of Clwyd Livestock Centre, Ruthin
- On Wednesday 24.05.23 at 7pm
- Agricultural Land in 40.46 acres approx
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION
To be sold at the Vale of Clwyd Livestock Centre, Parc Glasdir, Ruthin, LL15 1PB
PLEASE NOTE THE SALE OF THIS LAND HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
A rare opportunity to purchase a block of agricultural land in this area, near the Village of Llanbedr DC and the A494 Ruthin to Mold road.
The land is conveniently split into 6 enclosures and is currently laid to pasture having the benefit of being well fenced and having piped natural water supply. The land is also considered capable of arable crop production and also benefits rights to the mountain to graze 150 sheep.
From St Peter's Square, Ruthin take the A494 towards Mold. On entering the village of Llanbedr DC and directly opposite 'The Griffin Inn' take a left turn and follow the road for approximately 1/2 mile and take the next right turning. Follow this road for approximately 3/4 mile and access to the land is on the right hand side by right of way over the road coloured yellow on the attached site plan.
TENURE & POSSESSION
We are given to understand that the property is Freehold and offered with Vacant Possession upon completion. Completion date will be 20 working days or earlier by arrangement.
Viewing arrangements are made at any reasonable time (on foot only) upon production of a copy of the brochure details as a permit.
MODE OF SALE
The property will be offered for sale by Public Auction at the Vale of Clwyd Livestock Centre, Parc Glasdir, Ruthin at 7pm on 24th May, 2023. No responsibility can be accepted by the Vendor or their Agents for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in respect of the property in the event of it being sold, let or withdrawn. Detail relevant to this brochure relating to "Conduct of Auction" is available for inspection at the Clough & Co's Denbigh Office (during normal office hours) for your information and assistance.
BASIC PAYMENT SCHEME
For the avoidance of doubt the sale/sold excluding any Basic Payment Scheme Entitlements.
EASEMENTS, WAYLEAVES & RIGHTS OF WAY
This property is sold subject to all and any rights, including rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and electricity supplies; and other rights and obligations; quasi-easements and restrictive covenants; and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and other pipes whether referred to in these particulars or not. The property is also conveyed subject to all matters revealed in the title accompanying the Contracts of Sale.
PLANS & PARTICULARS
These have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct but interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the statements within them. No person in the employment of Clough & Co, the Agents, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property and these particulars do not constitute an offer or contract.
Any guide prices quoted or discussed are exclusive of VAT. In the event that a sale of the property or any part of it or any right attached to it becomes chargeable supply for purposes of VAT such tax will be payable in addition by the purchaser.
1. These Particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property; please ask for further information/verification. 2. Nothing in these Particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase. 3. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required. 4. Any area, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY. If such details are fundamental to a purchaser, such purchaser(s) must rely on their own enquiries. 5. Where any reference is made to Planning Permission or potential uses, such information is given by Clough & Co in good faith. Purchasers should, however, make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase. 6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property. 7. IN ORDER TO CONFORM WITH MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2007, WE ASK ALL PROSPECTIVE BUYERS HAVE PROOF OF IDENTITY & ADDRESS DETAILS AVAILABLE AT THE AUCTION. PLEASE BRING A CURRENT PASSPORT OR UK DRIVING LICENCE TOGETHER WITH A PUBLIC UTILITY BILL, BANK STATEMENT OR LOCAL AUTHORITY COUNCIL TAX BILL (DATED WITHIN THE PREVIOUS 3 MONTHS) TO THE AUCTION. CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT OF THE DEPOSIT WHICH MAY ONLY BE PAID BY BANKERS' DRAFT, BUILDING SOCIETY CHEQUE, COMPANY CHEQUE OR PERSONAL CHEQUE (N.B. PLEASE REFER TO THE PROPERTY CONTRACT/CONDITIONS OF SALE TO VERIFY THE REQUIREMENTS OR THE VENDOR'S SOLICITORS IN THIS RESPECT).
Should any dispute arise as to the boundaries or any points included in General Remarks, Stipulations, Particulars or on the Plans or the interpretation of any of them the questions shall be referred to the arbitration of the Selling Agents, Clough & Co, whose decision acting as the Vendor's Agents shall be final.