- By Informal Tender
- Tenders Close 23.11.22 at 12 noon
- Detached Former Farmhouse
- Partly Renovated
- Agricultural Land in 13 acres
- With Modern Agricultural Buildings
- 5.3 Miles from the Market Town of Bala
FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER
TENDERS CLOSE AT 12 NOON ON WEDNESDAY 23RD NOVEMBER, 2022
SITUATION & DIRECTIONS
The property is situated in a most delightful setting and being 5.3 miles from the Market Town of Bala which affords a range of shopping, primary and secondary schools, modern leisure centre with swimming pool and is the gateway to Snowdonia National Park.
From Ruthin take the A494 for approximately 10 miles, proceeding through the village of Gwyddelwern and on reaching the junction with the A5104 Chester Road turn right. At the traffic lights turn right onto the A5 and proceed for approximately 2 miles and on reaching the traffic lights turn left for Bala A494. Proceed along this road until you arrive at Cefn Ddwysarn. From the Cefn Ddwysarn crossroads proceed towards Bala for approximately 400 metres. The access to Cynlas Bach is via a track which is on the right (marked red on the enclosed plan).
Cynlas Bach is a former farmhouse which has been partly renovated to include new slate roof, partly insulated interior walls, new double glazed windows and doors, new floor. The property is in need of completion and could easily be extended into the adjoining outbuildings subject to consent. The property is accessed via a right of way by a hardcore track from the A494 county highway and through the neighbouring property.
The current accommodation comprises :-
FRONT ENTRANCE - Into :-
SINGLE OPEN PLAN ROOM 6.15m x 4.72m (20'2" x 15'5")
With open inglenook fireplace. The room is suitable for conversion to two storeys, door to :-
ADJOINING BARN 9.13m x 5.24m (29'11" x 17'2")
Adjoining the barn is a corrugated sheet storage shed, ample parking, modern steel portal frame 3 bay building under corrugated roof with part concrete block clad and part yorkshire boarding, concrete floor.
The land extends to 13 acres or thereabouts of good grazing land and convenient for the homestead (edged blue on the enclosed plan). The land benefits mains and natural water.
Viewing arrangements are strictly by prior appointment through the Agent's Denbigh Office (Tel No : 01745 812049)
We are given to understand that the property benefits Mains Electricity, Mains Water and Private Drainage serve the dwelling. NB THE AGENTS HAVE NOT TESTED ANY SERVICES, APPARATUS OR EQUIPMENT APPROPRIATE TO THIS PROPERTY. INTERESTED PARTIES MUST SATISFY THEIR OWN REQUIREMENTS IN ALL RESPECTS (INCLUDING AVAILABILITY & CAPACITY ETC) PRIOR TO A COMMITMENT TO PURCHASE.
TENURE & POSSESSION
We are given to understand that the property is Freehold and offered with Vacant Possession upon completion. NB PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS SHOULD SEEK VERIFICATION VIA THEIR OWN SOLICITORS IN THIS REGARD
MODE OF SALE
The property is offered for sale by Informal Tender. All tenders should be submitted on the form attached to this brochure and should be received at Clough & Co, 45 High Street, Denbigh, LL16 3SD in a sealed envelope marked "CYNLAS BACH". All tenders must be received at our Denbigh office 12 noon on Wednesday 23rd November, 2022
Tender forms are available from the Denbigh Office.
BASIC PAYMENT SCHEME
For the avoidance of doubt the sale excluding any Basic Payment Scheme Entitlements.
PLANS & PARTICULARS
These have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct but interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the statements within them. No person in the employment of Clough & Co, the Agents, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property and these particulars do not constitute an offer or contract.
EASEMENTS, WAYLEAVES & RIGHTS OF WAY
This property is sold subject to all and any rights, including rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and electricity supplies; and other rights and obligations; quasi-easements and restrictive covenants; and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and other pipes whether referred to in these particulars or not. The property is also conveyed subject to all matters revealed in the title accompanying the Contracts of Sale.
TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING
The property, notwithstanding any description contained in these particulars, is sold subject to any Development Plan, Tree Preservation Order, Town Planning Scheme, Agreement, Resolution or Notice which may be existing or become effective, and also subject to any Statutory Provision(s) or By-Law(s) without obligation on the part of the Vendor or the Agents to specify them.
1. These Particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property; please ask for further information/verification. 2. Nothing in these Particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase. 3. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required. 4. Any area, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY. If such details are fundamental to a purchaser, such purchaser(s) must rely on their own enquiries. 5. Where any reference is made to Planning Permission or potential uses, such information is given by Clough & Co in good faith. Purchasers should, however, make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase. 6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property 7. Following EU/Government Legislation, Clough & Co reserve the right to seek formal confirmation of identity and address details from any prospective purchaser of this property.
Should any dispute arise as to the boundaries or any points included in General Remarks, Stipulations, Particulars or on the Plans or the interpretation of any of them the questions shall be referred to the arbitration of the Selling Agents, Clough & Co, whose decision acting as the Vendor's Agents shall be final.