- Guide Price £140,000 to £160,000
- By Informal Tender
- Tenders Close 12 noon on 30.11.22
- Agricultural Land in 28.32 acres approx
- Mains Water Supply
- Benefiting Roadside Access
FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER
Tenders Close 12 noon on Wednesday 30th November, 2022
This sale is being conducted through our Denbigh Office (Tel : 01745 812049)
Clough & Co are proud to be instructed to offer this conveniently situated block of agricultural land extending to approximately 28.15 acres for sale by Informal Tender. The land is capable of being of excellent stock rearing quality with certain parcels suitable for cropping purposes, benefits mains water supply which is accessed from the county highway over a short right of way farm track.
The land may be interest to farmers, investors or those seeking amenity land.
From our Denbigh office proceed past Morrisons taking the A543 Pentrefoelas Road. Stay on this road driving through Groes, at the crossroads take a left towards Nantglyn and then a immediate left towards Pentre, proceed on this road and the land can be seen on your right hand side signposted Clough & Co for sale board. Prospective purchasers are to park at the bottom of the track and access the land via the newly erected gateway.
Viewing arrangements are made at any reasonable time (on foot only) upon production a copy of the brochure details as a permit.
Mains water supply.
TENURE & POSSESSION
We are given to understand that the property is Freehold and offered with Vacant Possession upon completion. NB PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS SHOULD SEEK VERIFICATION VIA THEIR OWN SOLICITORS IN THIS REGARD
MODE OF SALE
The property is offered for sale by Informal Tender. All tenders should be submitted on the form attached to this brochure and should be received at Clough & Co, 45 High Street, Denbigh, LL16 3SD in a sealed envelope marked "FOEL UCHAF BYLCHAU". All tenders must be received at our Denbigh office 12 noon on Wednesday 30th November, 2022.
Tender forms are available from the Denbigh Office.
EASEMENTS, WAYLEAVES & RIGHTS OF WAY
This property is sold subject to all and any rights, including rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and electricity supplies; and other rights and obligations; quasi-easements and restrictive covenants; and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and other pipes whether referred to in these particulars or not. The property is also conveyed subject to all matters revealed in the title accompanying the Contracts of Sale.
TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING
The property, notwithstanding any description contained in these particulars, is sold subject to any Development Plan, Tree Preservation Order, Town Planning Scheme, Agreement, Resolution or Notice which may be existing or become effective, and also subject to any Statutory Provision(s) or By-Law(s) without obligation on the part of the Vendor or the Agents to specify them.
PLANS & PARTICULARS
These have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct but interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the statements within them. No person in the employment of Clough & Co, the Agents, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property and these particulars do not constitute an offer or contract.
Any guide prices quoted or discussed are exclusive of VAT. In the event that a sale of the property or any part of it or any right attached to it becomes chargeable supply for the purpose of VAT such tax will be payable in addition by the purchaser.
1. These Particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property; please ask for further information/verification. 2. Nothing in these Particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase. 3. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required. 4. Any area, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY. If such details are fundamental to a purchaser, such purchaser(s) must rely on their own enquiries. 5. Where any reference is made to Planning Permission or potential uses, such information is given by Clough & Co in good faith. Purchasers should, however, make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase. 6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property 7. Following EU/Government Legislation, Clough & Co reserve the right to seek formal confirmation of identity and address details from any prospective purchaser of this property.
Should any dispute arise as to the boundaries or any points included in General Remarks, Stipulations, Particulars or on the Plans or the interpretation of any of them the questions shall be referred to the arbitration of the Selling Agents, Clough & Co, whose decision acting as the Vendor's Agents shall be final.