Landlord & Tenant

Whether you are looking to rent out land or farming property we can provide advice to landlord or tenants with regards to the following:

  • All matters relating to the Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 and Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995
  • New tenancy agreements, farm business tenancy agreements and grazing licences
  • Tenancy management and rent collection
  • All matters that may arise during the tenancy period